Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Moderation Contest

I've been ignoring other parts of the game lately to focus on the moderation contest. Looks like I'm resigned to finish in 3rd place for the most moderated votes. It still comes with nice prizes so no complaints. With one more day to go Twenty Three is in 1st place with 1508 votes, Moon Dial in 2nd place with 1419 votes and myself a close 3rd with 1204 votes.

I don't know what the standings are for most full screen moderated but I should be close to one of the top three places.

I also stand a pretty good chance at the most votes moderated in a day. Won't give the exact number of course but lets say currently if anyone behind me did all their voting in one day then I think their beat.

1 comment:

  1. I reckon you're right about the most mods in one day. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete